At Kelley Plucker, LLC, we specialize in PAC management. We understand the complexities of the Nebraska legislature, local government, and political subdivisions, and have experience navigating the rulemaking processes, procurement, and regulatory structures. Our team of attorneys is equipped to handle all aspects of PAC management, including reporting requirements and suggested giving programs.
We have convenient offices in Omaha and Lincoln that can host and meet with policymakers. Our goal is to take the burden of political contributions off of individual clients, companies, and associations, allowing them to focus on other priorities.
PAC management can include tasks such as:
- Fundraising: PACs need to raise money in order to make contributions to candidates and campaigns or to support or oppose political initiatives. PAC managers may be responsible for developing fundraising strategies and implementing them.
- Making contributions: Once a PAC has raised sufficient funds, the PAC manager will need to decide how to allocate the money. This may involve making contributions to candidates or campaigns, or using the funds to support or oppose political initiatives.
- Complying with laws and regulations: There are various laws and regulations governing PACs and their activities, including rules related to campaign finance. PAC managers will need to ensure that the PAC is in compliance with these laws and regulations.
- Maintaining records: PACs are required to maintain records of their activities, including contributions and expenditures. PAC managers will need to ensure that these records are accurate and up to date.
- Reporting: PACs are required to file reports disclosing their activities, including contributions and expenditures. PAC managers will need to ensure that the PAC is in compliance with reporting requirements.
Contact us today for all your PAC Management needs!